[Public-list] salon table bracket

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:31:28 PDT 2007

I had Atlantic Spars & Rigging in Annapolis fabricate a Z-Leg with a
bracket for me last winter using the pix on the association website.
They made it out of stainless because they said they couldn't get
Aluminum that was the correct size. They charged me $500 for the whole
thing...leg and bracket. I thought it was expensive, but in the end,
it's nice to have a working table leg.

Later,

JB