[Public-list] lazy guys

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue May 1 12:43:26 PDT 2007

Jay,

I hesitate to mention this because I am not sure if it is from memory or
some crazy dream.  Many years ago I crewed on a C&C 41' in lake Erie and I
seem to recall, in heavy air downwind, the crew somehow rigged a spare
halyard on forward side of the chute running down the centerline vertically.
When it was tightened it would basically form two chutes rather than one
which I assume reduced roll.  Has anyone heard of such a technique or does
this fall in the same category as most of my other comments?

Roger