[Public-list] Engine options - diesel v. gas

marco lavoie marcolavoie at msn.com
Tue May 15 13:31:24 PDT 2007

   I agree with Joel,

   And not only the prop and prop shaft...  I did the big change from the
   old A30 to a new Yanmar 3gm..  We had to change the water lift because
   the size of the exaust hose were not the same + the hose and tru hull
   exaust fitting and the control cables and the fuel tank need a return
   line that doesn't have a gas tank.

   And some modification on the engine mounts...  lots of money

   Marco.