[Public-list] New owner

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:14:40 PDT 2007

Hey,

Congratulations on the new boat. That's great news for you!

I live in Annapolis, MD, but my grandparents live in Spokane. I come
out to visit them periodically and they love to take a day trip up to
Coeur d'Alene. Maybe next time we do that I could come check out your
progress. It sounds from your blog like you will give the Alberg a
wonderful new home on the lake out there!

Later,

J Bergquist