[Public-list] Green Stanchion Base

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu May 24 13:37:48 PDT 2007

Bobby,

I took all of my hardware, which I believe is bronze, to a local lamp
restoration guy and had it acid dipped (most of the original chrome plate
was gone anyway).  Came out just like new and it wasn't expensive.  I looked
into replanting w/ chrome but it was very expensive.  I suppose one could
polish it like brass but I think the green patina is also attractive and
eliminates additional maintenance.

Roger