[Public-List] #297 for Sale

Dudley Baker dudley.baker at kongsberg.com
Mon Nov 19 11:36:04 PST 2007

All --

I have decided to put "Heron" (297) our 1968 A30 on the market.  We are looking at buying a larger
boat.   She is located for the winter in Mattapoisett, MA.   In the near future, I will send out a
link with more detailed info and pictures, but here are the basics:

- Price $15,000
- New standing rigging 2005
- New (wood) spreaders 2004
- New Masthead 2005
- New jib (120) with Schaefer 1100 Roller Furler 2005.  Main in very good condition
- Reliable Universal MX-25/23HP Diesel with new 13R12 Machinery prop (2005)
-  New aluminum fuel tank 18 gal 2005
- rewired 2006 (interior and mast), with 6 new brass ABI cabin lights
- New WC headmate Head 2007
- New mahog. dorade boxes and bronze vents, (lazerette area and main cabin)
- Teak toe rails sanded bare (2006) and varnished

Heron has been a great boat for our family and is the perfect boat for Buzzards Bay.  Many of the
basic upgrades have been undertaken during my ownership as well as by previous owner.  Anyone
interested please email me or contact me on my cell phone.

Thanks

Dudley  Baker

Mobile:  860-235-5597