[Public-List] Canaries, Part2

milleype at kingston.net milleype at kingston.net
Fri Nov 23 07:00:11 PST 2007

Hi Gord,

This is a great story. With your fabulous contacts this would make a great
movie. On the topic of movies, we comissioned a one hour promotional movie
for Brigantine Inc.  We are planning to premiere it at the Grand Theatre
with a black tie fund raiser much the same as the "Master and Commander"
fund raiser in which you participated. I'll call you to discuss the
details as this develops.

Peter Milley