[Public-List] Canaries, Part2

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Nov 23 07:28:53 PST 2007

YO HO  Peter -

I hope the film is a hit - what a great promotional tool.

I have been becoming involved in the developing plans the Navy is brewing
for the 2010 Centennial and subsequent 2012 bi Centennial for the War of
1812.  Are you hooked into those?  There will be ops for SL2

Sorry not to see you at ASTA in Victoria.

Cheers - Gord