[Public-List] Cushion replacement

Elaine & Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Oct 2 14:55:58 PDT 2007

Bill,
  I replaced my interior cushions (foam and covers) on my A30 using the mid
grade (compressive grades) foam and velvet furniture fabric from a local
fabric store. It came out real nice and has lasted (for the new owner) about
7-8 years so far.
  On my current cruising cutter, I used similar foam but used Sunbrella
furniture fabric (this boat has a pilothouse with big windows). The solution
dyed acrylic Sunbrella looks as good now as the day the cushions were made
(5 years ago). I highly recommend the interior or marine interior Sunbrella
furniture fabric.
  Try this link to see some of what is available. I have no affiliation with
Sunbrella or the linked store. I did not buy my fabric from them. I bought a
close out lot of fabric from Sailrite.
http://www.outdoortextiles.com/cat.php?CatName=Sunbrella&gclid=CJLW95iX8Y4CFQd_HgodXySALQ
Regards,
Brian
ex#497
s/v Calico Jack - Landfall 39 Pilothouse Cutter #66 (no, not the C&C
Landfall)