[Public-List] Selling A-30

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Wed Oct 3 06:04:39 PDT 2007

That is just so wrong. I jest, of course

My approach is the boat is so perfect to my needs (well a
lead keel and waterline length closer to length overall
would be nice...)that any modifications I make have no
relation to possible resale value. in other words i am
amortizing the boat's value over my expected 40+ years'
ownership and coming up with a real deal-to whoever
inherits it. Or maybe not, I don't really care.

I guess everyone has his/her opinion.
MichaelGrosh