[Public-List] Selling A-30

JohnI a30blueteal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:28:21 PDT 2007

Rachel,

There are some seriously modified A30s out there that are simply gorgeous.
The boats as originally designed were built to a cost factor and were a
compromise designed for a perceived audience and set of requirements. I'm
sure there is room for change in a capable set of hands. I'm curious to know
what kind of projects you have on your list that wouldn't be suitable to
perform on a 40-year-old A30.

I'm also wondering if you got a chance to sail the boat. If so, what did you
think? The joy of sailing an A30 may enough to change your mind. If you
haven't cruised in her yet, you should consider giving it a go. After three
years with my A30 my love affair just gets stronger.

John