[Public-List] Yanmar, Volvo, Vetus, Universal, Westerbeke etc etc

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Fri Oct 26 13:52:32 PDT 2007

Hello Derrick.

I'm interested in the responses you get, because the question of
which diesel to consider is a question that's been on my mind too.
But I'm also curious which, presumably gas, engine are you swapping
out.  I just bought a "new" Alberg 30 (Hull 26) and she still has the
original 25hp Gray Marine engine that, so far (am I just in a
honeymoon phase?) works like a charm.  I always told myself that my
"next boat" was going to have a diesel, but I'm now asking myself why
change when the Old Gray Mare still is what she used to be.

John