[Public-List] opening ports

Brian Hofler bhofler at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 31 06:53:42 PDT 2007

Thank you Don. At this point my Pacific wanderings are confined to the inner
side of the Gulf Islands which thus far, have not overly challenged
Putachieside or myself. The pictures you sent certainly make one pause and
consider. Having said that, Jacques sent me a picture of his A30 and the
installation he has done is terrific.

Cheers - Brian