[Public-List] hot cider cruise breakfast

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:46:31 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

As an addendum to the hot cider cruise e-mail that I already sent out,
I want to make sure you all know that we will be going for a group
breakfast at Regina's in West Annapolis on Sunday morning. This is a
short walk from the dinghy tie-up area. Regina's is located on
Annapolis st. and you can find more info at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1MOBI_ENUS240&q=regina's+west+annapolis&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

We are planning on going for breakfast around 0830. Even if you can't
make the cruise but you want to come down and join us, please know
that we would love to have you!

You may, of course, call me to co-ordinate at 410-507-3107.

Ciao!

J Bergquist