[Public-List] Motor removal

David Parkes davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca
Sun Sep 2 10:50:53 PDT 2007

I removed the Atomic 4 from "Sapphira" in order to do a valve overhaul.
Releasing the coupling between engine and shaft was no problem at all,
however letting go the holding down bolts was a major undertaking and
required much cutting and chiselling.  I would not recommend trying to
remove the engine with the shaft still attached.  Good luck:)
David Parkes
"Sapphira" #417