[Public-List] Free WC Headmate Head

Kirk Little kirkalittle at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:06:20 PDT 2007

Free WC Headmate head.  I just installed a new one, this one was actually
working last year however the pump-out was a little slow, seemed like I had
to pump it twice as much as I should and I didnt want to rebuild it, I think
the rebuild kit is only around $70 or so online or from West.  It is
basically in good shape and clean for an old head, hasnt been used for a
year so no foul stank or anything :-).  Can be picked up in Fairfax, Deal,
or Severna Park.  Reply to kirkalittle at hotmail dot com.

-Kirk
Salsa #504