[Public-List] Permanent mooring for A-30's

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:26:37 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

My new, old Alberg is now home in Newfoundland after a lengthy voyage from
Ontario.  Who knew that Lakes Erie and Ontario could be mirror calm for so
long.

My question is to those on the list that leave their Alberg on a mooring as
opposed to tied to a wharf.  I am considering placing a cement block with
attached chain as a permanent mooring for my boat and I am wondering what
weight of block I should be thinking of making.  Any thoughts and advice
would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Hugh