[Public-List] Canadian Weekend Info

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Mon Sep 24 05:43:49 PDT 2007

Fellow Alberg Enthusiasts,

Please come join us this weekend for food, fun and lots of good ol' fashion
sailboat racing!  Our friends from the Great Lakes Alberg Association are
coming down for the weekend and will be racing and attending the events.
We're going to have great time, so why don't you join us?

All the information you should need is on this web page:

http://goosemonkey.googlepages.com/alberg30canadianfriendshipweekend

The same information is in the most recent (Oct. 2007) Mainsheet.  (Which I
just received this weekend, so if you don't have it, wait a day or two.)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Fair winds,

Tim Williams