[Public-List] Canadian Weekend Info

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 08:38:16 PDT 2007

Tim
  regrettably i cannot attend.
  attended a couple years ago on our wedding anniversary. a great time and wonderful hospitality. this time the high school daughter has a basketball exposure tournament for NCAA coaches. my wife would let me miss our anniversary, but not the exposure event.
  for planning, is the date for next year set? always last weekend in September?
  Dan
  rascal 145

m Williams <tim at goosemonkey.com> wrote:
  Fellow Alberg Enthusiasts,

Please come join us this weekend for food, fun and lots of good ol' fashion
sailboat racing! Our friends from the Great Lakes Alberg Association are
coming down for the weekend and will be racing and attending the events.
We're going to have great time, so why don't you join us?

All the information you should need is on this web page:

http://goosemonkey.googlepages.com/alberg30canadianfriendshipweekend

The same information is in the most recent (Oct. 2007) Mainsheet. (Which I
just received this weekend, so if you don't have it, wait a day or two.)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Fair winds,

Tim Williams