[Public-List] check valves & solar fans (J Bergquist)

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 14:52:07 PDT 2007

We have installed several Heatercraft heaters in our boats, motor homes etc.
I really like them. They are well made and work very well.
We've hooked two up in series without a significant loss in output from the downstream unit (10 feet away from the first).
I really like the three speed fan switch that comes with it and the optional hot tubes that you can get for them also.
The hot tubes have a dryer type duct you can pull out and extend to put the heat where you want it, a nice feature on a cold day if you want to take the heat a few feet into the cockpit and blow it right on you.

Cheers, Don # 473