[Public-List] check valves & solar fans (J Bergquist

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:46:52 PDT 2007

Don-

which model of the heatercraft heaters did you use? I am considering this one:

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|6880|48311|714835&id=48295&cartId=618127

But also this one:

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|6880|48311|732131&id=771953

Which are 2 different styles. WOuld you recommend one over the other?
It would appear that the 2nd one would be easier to connect with a hot
tube?

Where, exactly, did you install these units in your Alberg?

Any chance you have some pictures of your installation? I would love
to see that.