[Public-List] Toe rail attachment

Gary Barker eyewander at mac.com
Wed Sep 5 18:29:36 PDT 2007

David,
For a real fun time, you can cut the toerail off with a sawz-all,
sand down to bare fiberglass, add some 6" of biaxial cloth, fair and
reglass the hull/deck joint and put a nice Goiot 808 aluminum toerail
with a teak insert Which is what I did.  It strengthened the joint,
got rid of all the leaks , plus it looks great.  Email me for pictures.

Regards,
Gary Barker
"Rune" 307