[Public-List] Toe rail attachment

David Parkes davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca
Wed Sep 5 16:53:00 PDT 2007

Thank you Bobby, and Mike Lehman,
One of the things I love about this site is the useful information and
advice that is available to all Alberg 30 owners, from each other.  I'll
probably lift the toe rail over the winter, and also check the chain plates,
stanchion bases and the hull-deck joint.  Hopefully I'll use up all my
"short words" by the time the work is over.
David Parkes
"Sapphira" #417