[Public-List] Rendezvous

BRIAN HOFLER bhofler at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 26 11:48:56 PDT 2007

Hey Glen:

Yes - a rendezvous either in the San Juans's or perhaps Port Browing on Pender. I have not been able to  make the formal A30 rendezvous during the past few years because it has been scheduled on a weekend and a location that usually takes me a couple of days to get to providing the weather is good. I have been attending Vega reunions (both US  and Canadian friends for several years) on both sides of the border. Last year in Fishermans's Bay. I ran aground at the entrance on a falling tide.
Anyway...if you are up to planning an informal get together I'm interested.

Brian - Putachieside #496