[Public-List] Question re aluminum trim at deck/hull joint

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:28:37 PDT 2008

Good evening all,

When our boat was lifted out last fall there was some damage done to the aluminum trim strip that covers the deck/hull joint on the starboard side just aft of the aft lowers.  The strip is 12' X 1 1/4".  I am wondering where to get a replacement or substitute piece?  While we live in Newfoundland we do, occasionally, escape to the mainland so sources in eastern Canada or the US northeast are feasible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Hugh McCormack
Woody Point, NL