[Public-List] Greetings to the new Bellingham boat

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Apr 18 20:27:43 PDT 2008

Greetings, Jordan,

   This is an amazing coincidence, all right.

I live in Seattle but come up to Bham every couple few weeks. Let's
   arrange to meet up sometime after next week.
We can be in touch by email-- I know I won't b e up there before the
weekend after this.

This is a fine, supportive group and you have a really great boat.
   Welcome--

Randy Katz
Seattle/Bellingham