[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1230, Issue 2

Wcwinslow at aol.com Wcwinslow at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 10:35:07 PDT 2008

If you haven't painted her in eight years, you might want to consider two
coats.

William Winslow

In a message dated 4/21/2008 1:22:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
public-list-request at lists.alberg30.org writes:

Does  anyone know the square footage of the bottom, or wet surface.  I
need  to order paint this morning and am looking at Interlux Micron which
should  cover about 110 sq ft per quart.  I haven't painted the bottom in
over 8 years and my maintenance log said I used 3 qts.  Seems to me  that
2 quarts should be  enough.

listings at AOL Autos.