[Public-List] What's the secret to removing this old

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 08:42:27 PDT 2008

The secret of the boat's name is out.

"I stared and stared at my winch on SURPRISE after trying and failing to turn
the thing with the biggest screw driver I could find.  Then, just like in
the scene with the apes at the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey, I looked
down at my hand and saw I was holding the flat winch handle - like club.  I
shifted my grip and raised it to eye level...the rest was history."

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei

"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair."

George S. Patton