[Public-List] Rudder photos (was ... RE: Rudder construction...)

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 03:02:33 PDT 2008

Hi Rachel,

I have been following this thread with interest since I have a rudder that will need work (replacement, actually).  From what I have seen of the drawings the design of the stock is similar, if not identical, to our boat (#39) but the biggest difference is that our blade is built up from mahogany plank not fibreglas over some core material.  Purhaps you could send your photos to George Dinwiddie to be put up on the website.  Sounds like we need a steering committee to document all the variations in designs and materials <vbg>

Cheers,

Hugh McCormack