[Public-List] grounds

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Apr 14 07:22:15 PDT 2008

Richard Cronk wrote:
> Was wondering about grounding  your thru hull .....One boat  I had
> was ..and  the  Southern cross 28 i have  is not ??

I'll disagree with David.  I leave them un-bonded.  It's worked fine for
35 years on this boat and longer on others.  There's no stray
electricity for the through-hulls, unlike the engine & prop.  And I've
heard of boats that, after bonding and grounded, had electrolysis
problems that they didn't before.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.