[Public-List] grounds

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Apr 14 07:32:32 PDT 2008

My 2 cents worth...

A healthy glass hull should be basically inert with regard to electrolysis
problems.  If there is degradation occurring that would indicate to me that
the laminates must be saturated with water.

George - I also have heard of boats that got into trouble by grounding work.
It is very easy to create a situation where the electrons are going the
wrong way and the remedy ends up being the cause of the disease.

Gord #426