[Public-List] Price too High was How old is to old?

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 07:34:33 PDT 2008

combat boots on my alberg?? no no no

And THAT reminds me of a line I read once involving H.W.Tilman.  At the end
of one of his presentations on his sailing expeditions a young man came up
to him and asked how one goes about doing things like he does.  Tilman
responded "just pull your boots on, and walk out the door".  Easy for him to
say, unmarried and with his military pension.  Most of us are tied to the
land with a thousand threads that are difficult to cut.

Gord A30 #426

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99