[Public-List] Price too High was How old is to old?

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 15 17:04:36 PDT 2008

Hey Gord, they are a go anywhere boat - why should you be Surprise-d ; )
that one turns up in Chile?!

I hear a rumour that there are some Penguins knocking about in the Antarctic
with an A-30 and that they may issue a challenge to the Great Lakes and
Chesapeake Associations to host the next international races off the Ross
ice shelf for the Shackelton Trophy.

Best wear your warmest woollies.

ATB

John