[Public-List] Discharge from Boats in Louisiana

Lee Hines lhines at chustz.com
Wed Aug 6 08:03:13 PDT 2008

I reviewed with interest recent discussions on the list concerning
changes in discharge regulations in other areas and because I am on a
mailing list for the Louisiana Department of Environmental
Quality (LDEQ) permit activity I received a draft permit notice in
microsoft word format. Some may find information of use in its reading.

What would be the recommended method for sending the document? Should I
compose a new email to the list and attach it or would it be better to
email it to one person for review and upload in a different format. If
safety is a concern I can create a pdf from the file and forward it.

Please let me know