[Public-List] Bottom paint (re-query)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Aug 6 10:28:14 PDT 2008

Pardon me if this is a repeat, but I sent in a bottom-paint query a few
days ago, and haven't heard a peep back.  I realize it was directed
only at Annapolis folks -- and maybe they're all busy or out sailing
right now -- but it also crossed my mind that it may have been lost in
cyberspace.  So here it is again (half as long as my intro to it):

I'm wondering what type(s) of bottom paint the A-30 folks in the
Annapolis area use -- especially those who race in the one-design
races, but other folks too.

Thank-you,

Rachel

1967 Alberg 30, #221