[Public-List] Alberg shopping (was Hope Island Racing Conference)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Mon Aug 11 17:21:09 PDT 2008

peter,

I don't know what your reasons are for wanting to use the phone, but I
would imagine that searching the archives of this list might turn up a
thread or ten.  Also, the folks here would probably be glad you give
you input via this list.  Can you tell us more about your search?  Have
you looked at specific boats already?  How familiar are you with boat
construction, etc. (not that you need to be a boatbuilder!)

Rachel