[Public-List] reef line diameter

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Tue Aug 26 20:49:55 PDT 2008

None at all.  however I think the chafe of the sail is a non issue.
You probably get more chafe from the leach of the sail hitting the
backstay on every tack and jibe than from a topping lift.  I have
sailed boats for 30 years with an attached topping lift you described
and never noticed any chafe.

you asked!!

Larry