[Public-List] Electric Aux power

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 12:10:43 PST 2008

well gord i think you have to tell the name of the special award at this point.
we have a gentleman who received the "partier" award this summer. had a wee bit too much to drink -so he spent the night on his boat. when i called him on his cellphone the next day his wife answered. she has accompanied him to the lake each time since. so on the award there was a small dog collar with a very short leash attached. and of course his new nickname is short leash.

back to the electric power question. your buddy dave  has installed the same system as mine,pretty boat by the way, but his is not functioning properly yet. mine does. it does exactly what they represented and it does what i wanted. in and out of my slip to the big water. i went with it since my intended usage was sailing not motoring. i admit i have not used it in anything rough yet and am not sure if i ever will. hopefully next  summer i will get more usage from rascal and can give better answers to other peoples questions
dan