[Public-List] In-Hull Transducers

jon whittle at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 28 11:33:07 PST 2008

The transducer definitely needs to be surrounded by fluid, water, antifreeze
or apparently mineral oil. Regardless there needs to be no air bubbles. Some
transducers are permanently epoxied in place but this can be dodgy since
they might not work in the precise place that you have just stuck them to!!
Jonathan.