[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1422, Issue 1

Bob Norway examiner at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 13:32:23 PST 2008

Thanks to all for the different inputs on where and how to install my
transducer. I decided to go with Bernard Rochet's suggestion as that is the
easiest place for me to get to and prepare properly. I used the
manufacturer's (Uniden) recommendations on setting holder for the 'puck'. I
was able to get fairly closed to a 22 degree incline (max) and used silicone
sealant (again Uniden's recommendation) to seat the holder. I built up the
lower edge a bit to compensate for what the holders angle wouldn't take out
to ensure the puck is level when installed. The holder is drying now and
will install the transducer puck later this week. Still need to mount the
indicator and run the wires.

Cheers,
Bongo Bob Norway
#488 Beowulf