[Public-List] West Coast Alberg Rendezvous

The Rochets rochet at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 3 21:51:31 PST 2008

Looking forward to warmer times ahead, we would like to invite
interested sailors to attend the 13th West Coast Alberg Design Boats
Rendezvous which will be held at the Saltspring Marina, Ganges,
Saltspring Island (Canada), on June 21/22, 2008.

We have been fortunate to have a few boats from both sides of the
border attend the Rendezvous every year, and we hope that will be the
case again this year. Saltspring Island is easy to get to, and Ganges
is a lovely spot. To top it all, June in the Gulf Islands usually
brings good weather.

More information will be available as we get closer to that date. If
you have questions, please contact David Craven (Rumba) --
craven at island.net

Bernard Rochet
Sunswept 608
(on behalf of the West Coast Alberg group)