[Public-List] MD address

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:17:56 PST 2008

Owen,

While becoming a rarity, there are marinas that will allow you to do your own work, all contractors to do work for you and allow live-aboards.

The one that I am familiar with is Ferry Point Marina. http://www.ferrypointmarina.com/

Hope this helps. Mike Lehman ~~~_/)_/)~~_/)~~~

From: RWLIDDICK at aol.comDate: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:33:34 -0500Subject: Fwd: MD addressTo: sail_505 at hotmail.com

Mike, this is an email from a new member who is living in Ireland.  He will be in the Annapolis area for the summer and using his new Alberg 30.  Could you post this to both A30 web sites?  Sandy is doing some checking, but perhaps others can answer his question and even give him choices.  Thanks, Roberta

From: owen_zeimer at hotmail.comTo: rwliddick at aol.comSent: 2/5/2008 4:33:48 A.M. Eastern Standard TimeSubj: RE: MD address
 Hello Roberta, Nice to hear from you again, hope you are well. Would it be ok to hold the stuff till I get back? I am flying over at the end of March.  I wanted to ask your advice if I may; I am contemplating repowering with a diesel and have watched the podcast by John Bergquist on the Beta 16, which would also be my choice. I would be looking for a yard where I could do some work myself but which also let in outside contractors if I chose. I would like to be able to rent a room from someone for about 4 weeks I suppose while I'm doing this to keep my accomodation costs down. I probably wouldn't go ahead if I had to pay motel bills and I don't know if any yards would allow me to live aboard while the work was done. I don't want to inconvenience you at all but do you have any ideas on all of this? Yours etc Owen

From: RWLIDDICK at aol.comDate: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 22:09:58 -0500Subject: MD addressTo: owen_zeimer at hotmail.com
Oz, The Alberg 30 Association has a Handbook and some other materials for you.  May we wait and send it to you in Maryland?  If that is OK, please send your US address.  The 2008 Handbook comes out in May and you will receive a new one then.  Thanks, Roberta

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid? =

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.