[Public-List] Folkboat

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Feb 15 06:36:38 PST 2008

Thanks Richard.

I just learned that Woodenboat Mag is interested in her story (news travels
fast) I will keep you folks informed directly.  If anyone is curious to see
pics of her please write to me directly.  She's not a particularly grand
yacht but....

One friend wrote to me that I had better be careful about how I break the
news to SURPRISE that a previous girlfriend may be returning.  Normal
propriety aside I expect they will get along.

Gord