[Public-List] Folkboat

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 07:28:45 PST 2008

heck gord
surprise may be looking for a new friend. she might be tired of you. i heard she never really enjoyed the misery cruise. heard she was thinking she could head down to florida and soak up some sun. at least that is what rascal said she heard. you know how these old girls talk.
dan

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote: Thanks Richard.

I just learned that Woodenboat Mag is interested in her story (news travels
fast) I will keep you folks informed directly.  If anyone is curious to see
pics of her please write to me directly.  She's not a particularly grand
yacht but....

One friend wrote to me that I had better be careful about how I break the
news to SURPRISE that a previous girlfriend may be returning.  Normal
propriety aside I expect they will get along.

Gord