[Public-List] Removed Engine

RogerW lrwillow at toad.net
Mon Jan 28 05:49:49 PST 2008

R Weatherspon wrote:

>I may have already asked but what did you do with the old engine?
>Randy
>Marisel #385

Hey Randy, (tried to respond to your address but didn't work) so far,
it's sitting forward of the beds, ready to hoist out this week. I'm
doing the work for John Scott (on this list), his boat, and haven't
heard him say what he wants to do. It is a _working_ GrayMarine 4
cylinder, 22 HP?. We're in Claiborne, Maryland, near Easton on Eastern
Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. Keep in touch, Roger.