[Public-List] 2008 Racing Schedule

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Wed Jan 30 17:33:58 PST 2008

Fellow Racers (and General Alberg 30 Fans),

I'm happy to announce that the 2008 schedule is now available.  I've put it
up at the site below.  I'm sure George will have it on the A30 site in the
near future.

http://goosemonkey.googlepages.com/a30racingcalendar

Please get the word out to your crew and get them signed up (preferably in
blood) now!  Don't forget to invite your spouse too.

I've added the racing happy hour coming up on 2/13 at AYC.  Come and join us
for a spirited discussion and lots of sea stories of questionable
veracity...uh and don't forget to have something to drink!

I'd be remiss if I forget to mention the free racing seminar sponsored by
our beloved association that will take place 2/16 at the Eastport library.
Sail trim will be discussed in detail--you don't want to miss it.  Party to
follow at SSA hosted by Mr. Party himself, J Bergquist.

Please let me know if you see any issues with the calendar.  I'm happy to
update it as needed!

Warm regards,

Tim