[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1164, Issue 1

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 30 05:44:16 PST 2008

John,

  I am interested in the engine.  I assume that it comes with the transmission and original Gray Marine cockpit guage, (Combined Oil pressure, temp and tach, hours, amp) and the tack cable, and Morse shifter cable.  Let me know what of the original engine equipment would come with the engine, ignition switch, push starter switch etc.  If this equipment was removed carefully it can be reused.  I plan to keep my Gray Marine engine in my boat and could rebuild yours and then swap them out.

  I also assume that this engine has always been used in salt water and after 42 years might not have much block wall thickness left......................water passages could be blocked with corrosion, etc.

  Michael # 133

John Scott <jcscott at cpsc.com> wrote:
  Hello Michael, et al.

Yes. My Gray Marine was removed today.