[Public-List] new winches

Elaine & Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jan 7 02:20:33 PST 2008

John,
  I had done this years ago on #497 as well. I installed Anderson #40 ST.
Beautiful, all stainless winches that made winching in the foresail a one
handed job (for my wife as well as me). They are probably bigger than
needed, but no one ever complains that it's too easy to winch in the sail.
Brian
ex#497