[Public-List] Check out this modification

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Jan 13 12:29:23 PST 2008

After years in the Folkboat with no seperate head, one of the things I told
people I liked about the Alberg was the fact that you can do your morning
duty 'like a gentleman, in privacy.  One has to wonder if a skylight in the
head would improve that situation by affording a view and gracious light
from above...or perhaps degrade the situation to humiliation by becoming a
temptation to spectators...

;)

Gord