[Public-List] Check out this modification

Rob Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 17:52:18 PST 2008

Thanks to all (particularly Gord)for straightening out my:

1. Junk issue--I had forgotten the folkboat bit
2. Giving me Blondie Hassler's name. Hassler had an interesting time in
WWII, if I remember correctly--but as you know now, I may not!

In my defense-- that part of the library is now behind 2 dog crates,
holding, in aggregate, 150 lbs of retrievers.  I only have access at
their meal times!!